Update on my life
I've decided to actually start blogging. lol.
Hmm...where to start..
- Life is good :) I am currently attending Chandler-Gilbert Community College (that detail of my life kinda sucks but whatevs) My classes are pretty easy- except I always have a TON of homework and my english teacher kinda pushes her beliefs on you. But hey it's college, did I expect anything different? nah.
- Kent and I have been dating for lets see...16 months now?? wow. It actually seems longer. He is truly my best friend and I can't believe how lucky I am :)
- I am a "nanny" for a family in Chandler every Tues-Fri from 1230-530.
Over Kent's birthday weekend (October 18th) me, Kent and his parents went to Six Flags and Disneyland! it was such a spontaneous trip! The Wednesday before his birthday, I found out that my brother was going to Disneyland with his friend, so me, being the jealous "traveler/planner" of the family started looking around online for great deals and what not. (In my spare time, I often plan trips. Lets just say expedia is one of my favorite websites! LOL) Anyway, I told Kent how fun it would be if WE could go to Disneyland that weekend for his birthday. He told his parents our idea, and to our pleasant surprise, they decided to take us!!! We left that Saturday morning really early, and came back on Monday. It was so much fun! I wish I had pictures to share but I couldn't find my camera before I left for California, which is so not like me. Kent's parents took some pics so I will have to get some from them later. Anyway, we drove straight to Six Flags on Saturday and spent the day riding roller coasters, WHICH I LOVE! I have to say my favorite was probably deja vu- we waited for like an hour and a half but it was so worth it! It was awesome! At midnight, it officially became Kent's 18th birthday and I am proud to announce I was the first to wish him a Happy Birthday haha. A little after midnight we drove the hour and a half to our hotel in Anaheim, checked in, and literally CRASHED. We woke up early the next "morning" and picked up our illegal tickets haha. What I mean by that is, we bought our tickets on eBay. What you do is purchase the tickets via paypal and send the seller your information (cell number, length of stay etc etc.) Then, the day you plan to go to Disneyland, you go to this tiny little shop about a mile from Disney that simply says "Tickets" and pick your tickets up there. When you are done with the tickets, you just take the tickets back to the shop and drop them in a little drop box. It was so easy and convenient and we saved 50 bucks a ticket! I definitely recommend this little service- it was great!
Disneyland was exhausting but so so so fun! It was my second time going, and I can't wait to go back! I have so many funny stories from that day!
The next day, we drove back to LA and went to a cute little Salvadoran restaurant and ate pupusas (which are SO good by the way.) I love dating a Salvadoran! :) We were in a very ghetto area and it was so scary! I actually got "stalked" by this scary hobo lady. She had like weird crack powers, as Kent would say. We also went to a little Salvadoran bakery and got yummy pastries and sweets! Sadly after, we drove back to Gilbert. :( That was one of the best, if not the best, weekends of my life! Oh by the way, I think Kent's dad really does run on batteries. He barely slept that weekend, went to the parks all day AND drove us to and from California. He is amazing! He even said all he needs is a 20 minute nap and he is good to go for a while. LOL.
Recently, one of my best friends Melissa got back from Disneyworld, and ever since I have been on a Disney binge. I love Disney because they put so much effort and thought into everything they do. There are so many "secrets" that the Disney company has too which makes it so exciting!
Oh that reminds me! Me and Melissa really want to do this Disneyworld internship/college program. It sounds so amazing and I hope we can do it! We would have the time of our lives!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home