Monday, December 21, 2009

Couldn't ask for anyone better :)






WOW. I don't even know how to put how I am feeling into words right now. I have known for a year and a half now, but it wasn't until tonight that I felt it the most. I can honestly say I love Kent with my whole heart and there is absolutely no one better in this world for me. He is everything I could ever ask for and more. I think a lot of people doubted us at first because we were just two young people but I think people are beginning to take us more seriously. Trust me guys, this is serious! haha. Tonight when I saw the passion he has for the church, I had this overwhelming feeling that literally made me cry...I can't even BEGIN to explain it. The next few years are going to be hard for me because Kent will be leaving on his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but I am SO proud of him. Of course I will miss him- he's my best friend! But I know what he will be doing is so important. I am actually kinda excited that I get to share him with the world because whoever he gets the chance to teach will instantly see why it is so easy to love him, which will in turn, lead them to love the church. He will be the best missionary ever. He is such a likeable person and everybody that meets him, likes him. He is the funniest person I have ever met which makes people feel so comfortable and at ease. That's a big reason why I know he will be such an awesome missionary-people are just drawn to him. I am so proud of his decision to serve the Lord and I know we will all see great things from him and his service.

I love him so much. There is not a doubt in my mind that he is the one for me. He is perfect in every way :)

"Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” ~John Keats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home