I'm dreamin of a white Christmas...
Other than the fact that I constantly listen to Christmas music...it just doesn't feel like Christmas this year :/
Maybe it's because I work retail and retail SUCKS during the holidays
Maybe it's because we haven't put up our lights yet (I know, the HORROR!)
Maybe it's because we just barely put our tree up but still haven't decorated it yet
Maybe it's because I'm broke and I want to be able to buy wonderful gifts for everyone but I can't :/
Whatever the reason...Christmas just isn't the same this year :(
I will continue to listen to Christmas music though in the hope that maybe just maybe it will feel like Christmas again.
But then when I watch this video... I am reminded of what Christmas is really about :)
And by the way, I am NOT dreaming of a white Christmas...I hate being cold :P

2 Comments:
Merry Christmas Megan! When your with the ones you love, its always Christmas! I hope your holidays are filled with love and laughter!
That's true! I just miss that Christmas feeling from when I was a kid :(
Merry Christmas to you too Kylee! I love reading your blog haha
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home