Friday, July 2, 2010

2 years as a couple :)


Today is the day that Kent and I became a couple 2 years ago. It has been a crazy two years but a whole heck of a lot of fun! We pretty much spend EVERY second together. So much that he calls my house "his" house! He is sincerely the best thing that has ever happened to me. He makes me laugh...NO ONE can make me laugh like he can. Talk to anyone who knows Kent and they will tell you the same thing. I guess I will never know where he gets his wit from...and do not even get me started on the many "voices" he can do. He can impersonate anyone and anything and it sounds JUST like them. He is definitely a man of many voices. haha. This sounds so cliche but I can honestly trust Kent with anything...and I do. I tell him everything- probably more than he wants to know haha. He is so awesome and I can't believe its ONLY been two years. Honestly, it feels like I have known him my entire life.

Here are some pictures of us from the last two years :)

This first pic is really bad quality but it was taken with Kent's phone on our second date :)





































I love you Kent!!!!

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Congrats Kent and Megan! I enjoy reading your blog! Your truly a darling couple!

 
At July 3, 2010 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Alicia Baker said...

I'm so happy for you two! I'm pretty sure you're on my top list of the best couples :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home