Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick update

Hmmm nothing much happening in my life...

My birthday is in 12 days and I am really excited about that :) 19 this year! (Even though I look like I'm a 12 year old still haha)

Kent is graduating from EVIT on the 25th, and the 27th is his high school graduation so that week will be pretty busy. Til then...nothing much is planned haha

I am, however, going to Tucson tomorrow with my cousins and sister to see Carrie Underwood. It is my first concert ever so I'll probably take a ton of pics. If only I had time to go buy a new outfit...haha

Oh and I really really want to go to Disneyland at the beginning of June for a late birthday trip! Butttttt we shall see if that actually happens haha

So thats pretty much it. There is my random and boring update on life :P

-Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home