Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas update


Well I figure I should probably update my blog. lol.

So Christmas was AMAZING. After my family did our traditions (opening up pajamas and drinking hot chocolate) I went over to Kent's
house becuase his family does all their Christmas stuff (like opening gifts) on Christmas eve. Let me just say that I absolutely LOVE Kent's family. They treat me like I am apart of their family. I wish I was better at describing things because saying how nice they are to me really doesn't do them justice. Anyway, at about 11 they started opening up their secret santa gifts so we all went into the family room to do so. At one point, Cisco and Erin (Kent's bro and his wife) gave us a gift for both me and Kent. As I was opening it, I noticed that there was a video camera and several cameras in my face, which is already pretty embarassing as it is. Then when I realized that they had given us CTR rings I amost started crying because I was so touched. I seriously was biting my lip so hard to stop from crying. I was NOT going to cry with all those cameras around! HAHA. They are so neat! I absolutely love them and I am so touched that they thought of us and gave us something as special as a CTR ring. Kent said they are kinda like a promise ring for us :)






A few minutes after that,we got handed another gift for the two of us, this one from Kent's mom. ONCE AGAIN, I almost started crying when I realized what it was. She had given us matching journals and had written a really sweet message inside and it was the nicest thing ever. I love my journal and I can't wait to start my New Years resolution of writing in it every day. I seriously think I am turning into my mom, I cry all the time now and the littlest things make me cry (happy crying not sad crying lol) I can not even begin to explain how awesome Kents family is. He comes from one of the most caring families I have ever known in my entire life.

Kent got me the most gorgeous diamond necklace for christmas and I absolutely LOVEE it. It is EXACTLY me- he knows me so dang well :) Here is a really crappy picture of it that I took on my webcam....i'll try to take a better one later



I gave Kent a Fossil watch...which I don't have a picture of but I'll post that later. It is really cool!

Christmas day was awesome too! We went over to my cousins house for dinner like we always do. I look forward to my aunt's orange jello and my mom's MFP's (mormon funeral potatoes) every year! YUM! We also played Apples to Apples...which was...interesting...haha

All in all, Christmas was great!!!

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home