Rocky Point trip!!!
Okay, I have been home from Rocky Point for more than a week...it is about time I blog about my amazing spring break trip!
This picture was taken right after we got back from church. Just a few minutes before we were eating at this amazing breakfast buffet at the resort next to us... Man oh man I love the beans there!!! For the first day and a half we had a spot that was not beach front but then we switched to a beach front spot which was amazing! It was basically the same spot we had last year- middle beach front. It really was perfect!
This next picture is of Kent standing by his quad- he loves that thing!
This picture has a funny story. Me and Kent took the rhino out to the dunes and Kent decided he wanted to show me how awesome his rhino was so he proceeded to drive over really thick sand...he claimed that his rhino was so awesome it would not get stuck. Well...it did. And when it did, I got slammed in the face by about 3456787654 pounds of sand. Ugh. For the next 40 minutes we tried digging it out...using what little supplies we had- our hands and my flip flop haha. Finally, another quadder drove by and stopped to help. Him and Kent pushed while I accelerated...finally we were unstuck! As we were driving back to the trailer, Kent spotted an orange thing on the ground that was maybe 10 feet from where we had been stuck. He drove over to check it out and low and behold...it was a shovel! Or part of one anyway. If only we had found it sooner. Kent grabbed it though just in case we ever get stuck again, and plans on using it as a tool to teach a lesson on his mission. Basically God gives us the "tools" we need, we just need to know where to look. He is so cute!
This picture is of me and Kent at the Sonoran Sky resort. The pools they have there are amazing!!! A really nice guy in Kent's ward owns a condo there and was able to get us bracelets so we could have access to the pools there. Thanks Bro. Woodmansey!
This is a picture of Kent jumping on his quad. He learned how on this trip! How cute is he?!
Haha this is Kent after he buried his legs...what a weirdo!

Cute crabs!
These are pics of all of us when we went deep sea fishing. It was so fun! I had a cold that day though so I didn't feel too good but it was definitely a fun experience! I only caught 6 fish compared to the 10 I caught last year. Kent caught 14!!! Denisse caught 8 I think...I can't remember. Kent's parents caught 2 each I think. Even though I did not catch as many as I did last year, I caught a flounder which apparently is endangered haha. Oh well I don't feel too bad- I didn't actually eat it. KENT DID! haha.
These are a few pics of the fish we caught. The first one is the flounder I caught.
HAPPY HOUR AT SONORAN SKY!!! Gotta love those virgin pina coladas for half price! YUM! The guys in the background of Kent's pic were soo drunk and were flirting with the bartender...unsuccesfully might I add. They kept saying they were not married and then saying they were. Hmm...I feel bad for their wives...
These pics are of our sunset cruise. It started out weird because there was this TRASHY girl next to us who was probably no more than 25 years old. Her "boyfriend" was at least 50 and I am pretty sure he was even older than that! She kept posing like a slut for a bunch of pictures her "boyfriend" (or sugar daddy) was taking. Then she started taking pics with random people on the boat. She bugged me so much because she would constantly look around the boat to see if anyone was paying attention to her. She was seriously so disgusting. Her sugar daddy kept trying to get her to cover up and wear his jacket but she refused and you could tell he was getting mad. I didn't get a pic of her though. Anyway, the cruise started to get very interesting after that. There were a bunch of mexicans around us who were drunk and were dancing on tables and stuff. Thye were pretty entertaining! Then one of them grabbed Denisse and started dancing with her hahaha. I HAD to get a pic with them so one of the pictures is of me, Kent and one of the dancing mexicans haha. I am seriously surprised they didn't fall off the boat because they were dancing on a table RIGHT next to the edge of the boat. Haha. GOOD TIMES!
These are pics of us drinking coconuts. I was still sick this day and I am not even kidding, after I drank my coconut I felt a lot better. I think it was because they are full of vitamins?
These last pics are of our last day. After we went and got coconuts, we wet to the market and then went and ate tacos. My favorite! Then me and Kent just took a bunch of weird pics at the beach before we left.
Here is a video of the dancing mexicans on the cruise. You can't see it very well but oh well.
We definitely had a blast! I miss the perfect weather, the relaxing atmosphere and the amazing coco paletas and beef tacos! YUM!!!! Can't wait to go back!

1 Comments:
What a fun trip! Now I really want to drink a good pina colada (virgin of course :)).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home