Friday, March 26, 2010

Feelin better!

Okay as you can see from my last post...a lot has been on my mind. However, I AM feeling better about the whole mission thing. I have always always always wanted Kent to go on a mission, and I am very thankful that I never had to push Kent to want to go. He wants to go himself, which honestly makes me so happy. He is so cute. He is really really excited about his mission, and can't wait to start serving the Lord. He knows he will have to sacrifice a lot but he has the right attitude and determination needed for a successful mission. Anyway, him and I talk about his mission a lot and I really have started feeling a lot better about not being able to see him for two years. I know that in the long run it will be so beneficial and rewarding, for the both of us and I find myself getting more and more excited about his mission everyday. I just wish he could leave sooner! LOL. I am constantly thinking of the things I am going to do while he is gone like all of the packages I am going to send him, and all that kind of stuff. I have decided to start looking at it as 24 months instead of 2 years because to me, that sounds a lot better! haha.
On a side note, Kent and I have both decided to become better people. Not to say that we aren't generally good people, but we think there is always room for improvement. We are going to start having scripture study together and try to become as close to Heavenly Father as we can before he leaves (and while he is gone). I really feel that this will only bring the two of us closer too.

Anyway, I am feeling a lot better about things :)

I am going to try to post about our spring break trip to Rocky Point tomorrow so stay tuned....

Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home