May 18, 2010
My new obsession- PRETZEL M&M'S!!!!!!!
They are so amazing! they kinda remind me of the crunchy m&m's that I used to eat when I was little. Then, m&m's got rid of them and I have been so sad. That's probably why I love the pretzel ones though because they taste very similar- they are even in a similar blue bag. Anyway, they are really really good so try them.
In other news, my birthday is in 8 days!
Today I took the kids I babysit to the splash pad at San Tan mall. We saw the puppies at the puppies n' love store and ate Hot Dog on a Stick (gotta love dollar Tuesdays!) Then I took the kids back to my house to meet my mom and my dog. Eventful day. haha
Anyway, even though I don't have anything interesting to blog about, I am going to try to blog more. It's fun and it's kinda like a little journal, and years from now it will be interesting to see how lame my life was. haha


2 Comments:
I LOVE PRETZEL M&M'S!!!!!! I haven't met anyone else who adores them. I love how they're salty and sweet. Also, you spoiled the kids. What a great nanny :)
Haha they are so dang good!!! I bought a huge bag and i have practically eaten them all myself haha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home