Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random facts about yours truly

Ok so I kinda failed at keeping up with my random thoughts posts. I might do one later. The day is still young so I still gotta think of random thoughts!
Anyway, I thought I would do a post with random facts about me. The reason? I'm bored out of my mind and I'm trying to avoid cleaning my room.

Ok so here it goes...

1. I am 19 years old
2. I LOVE and I mean LOVE chocolate and sugar. Major obsession.
3. I I am also OBSESSED with Disneyland...I love to research weird stuff about it and I am constantly planning dream trips there. I annoy the people I go with because I love to inform them of little facts about the park. LOL
4. I love to travel and my dream since I was little is to have my own travel show like Samantha Brown. She is awesome!
5. I enjoy editing papers and can bust out an essay in like ten minutes...which is probably why I am going to be an english teacher
6. I love Kent Abraham Vallecillos <3 awww....lol
7. I am only 5'2
8. Even though I complain about it a lot I actually like to work out...even though I rarely do so.
9. I dream of having a big family
10. I used to be able to talk backwards (I probably still could I just haven't done it in a longgg time)
11. I am reallllllllly scared of alligators and crocodiles. Those things are so sneaky! lol
12. I used to show and sell pigs for 4 years (I have also shown 1 sheep, a few chickens and a rabbit)
13. I have a border collie named Skeeter....and he is the cutest dog in the world.
14. My favorite summer was spent in Ohio with my cousins. It was the summer before my freshman year of high school
15. I was terrified of driving so I didn't get my license until I was 18! But now driving is fun to me :)
16. My favorite color is teal
17. My favorite number is 3
18. I LOVE to research random things...especially on wikipedia
19. I don't like to go places without a coupon
20. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 2 1/2 years
21. I love to go to the mall. Even if I have no money I just like to sit at the mall. I just like the feeling and atmosphere!
22. I worked at Bath and Body Works for about 2 1/2 months
23. I have a new nanny job
24. I love mexican and italian food
25. Oh yeah, and salvadoran food :)
26. I am going to be an aunt for the first time in a few weeks and I am so dang excited!
27. I HATE being cold and therefore HATE snow
28. I start wearing shorts in January...in hopes that I will trick mother nature into bringing summer early!
29. I have never been to the Grand Canyon even though I have lived in AZ my whole life
30. I was born in Reno, Nevada and lived there for about 6 weeks after I was born
31. I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing hair and watching hair tutorials on youtube.
32. I have always wanted to go to cosmetology school and I WILL someday!

Well that's all I can think of. Actually I am surprised I thought of as many as I did.

Now, tell me about YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home