Random thoughts
I should be sleeping (you know keeping with one of my resolutions) BUTTTTT I don't feel like it.
I think I wanna do a "random thoughts" post every day...or at least try to.
Random thoughts
My niece is almost here! I CANNOT wait!!!!
I want to go to Disneyland. Like always.
I am dreading school starting in 5 days...ugh
Winter break was very much needed though
I'm excited to start my new nanny job :)
I colored my hair chocolate brown...but I think I wanna go even darker pretty soon
I love that I spent the last two days watching Disney movies
I love that my boyfriend loves Disney as much as I do
I can't wait til tanning season!
I wish I knew how to cook
I have been feeling great about a few recent decisions I made :)
The commercial on tv right now is STUPID!
That's all for today :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home