Update brought to you by: The CGCC parking lot.
So here I am sitting in my car at school. Thank goodness the internet works this far or I'd be screwed! I could go to the student center to wait buttt last time I did that some creepy dude wouldn't leave me alone. Some people just don't get the hint. I get out of school at 1230 but because I'm the world's greatest girlfriend, I wait for Kent for almost two hours. It's so divine. I thought about putting the car seat back and taking a nap but I'm sure I'd get a lot of weird looks by anyone passing by. So as a result, I am updating my bloggy.
Ok so I am now CPR certified! Woohoo! The people I nanny for paid for me to take the class with them so if you or your baby ever need saving, I'm your girl. Oh did I mention I got PAID to go? Yep, best job ever.
OMG! Scariest moment of my life just now. A bee just flew into my open car window, and my car was off (of course, right?!) so my lame attempts to shoo him out and roll the window up were unsuccessful! I seriously almost had a heart attack.
Anyway...my sister's baby shower was this last Saturday. It was a success! Aubrey is pretty much set when it comes to cute clothes...but my favorite outfit had to be the "I love my auntie" onesie. I have no idea who could have given her that! ;)
I have pictures (thanks Jen!) but I will have to post them when I am not updating from my car.
Well that's all for now I guess. These last 45 minutes better pass quickly!
Cheerio!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home