Wednesday, January 26, 2011

rant and randoms

Guess where I am AGAIN? The CGCC parking lot. haha?

Ok, so a couple thoughts. I can't stand it when people have cheap looking wedding receptions. I understand most people don't have a very big budget (myself included) but there is a fine line between cheap LOOKING and cheap COSTING. There are so many things you can do with a limited budget to make your reception look nice (and maybe even expensive). I don't know, I just hate when it looks like someone grabbed the first paper table cloth they found and used it as their reception decorations. Worse than that, I HATE when people use random colors as their wedding colors. I mean, who told you navy blue, hot pink and lime green looked decent, or was appropriate for a wedding reception?? It's your wedding day for crying out loud! Make it a day you will want to remember!
Okay rant done.

In other news, I got a free lunch at school today! Well, considering how much I pay for school each semester, it wasn't really free. But it makes me feel better to say it was free haha. I dropped my hot dog into the cooler and it was really embarrassing but my wonderful boyfriend took the liberty to get me a new one. How sweeeeeet. haha. I got a free razor too! That's what I was excited about! My legs are eternally grateful to CGCC :P

I got harassed by another bee today too...it only happens when Kent leaves me to go to class! I don't get it!


Well I just tried uploading a couple pics of my sister's baby belly but they wouldn't upload for some reason...soooo til next time!


Peace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home