Wow! I haven't blogged since the night my niece was born!
I'll probably post several different posts updating about the last few months just so you know.
First off, I am an aunt!!!! And I am so in love! She is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen and trust me, if you met her, you would think so too! It is so easy to become obsessed with her! She as born on Fenruary 12th, 2011 and after a rough few days after the delivery, baby girl got to go home! I was able to go back to Tucson the following weekend and spend some time with my her, my mom and my sister. (And sister's husband lol). For those who don't know her name is Aubrey Kate Morgan and she is a doll! Now enough of this, let's get to the pictures shall we?! I have LOTS!
 |
One of the first pics of her
Aubrey Kate Morgan
February 12, 2011
7 pounds 11 oz
|
 |
Going home!
|
 |
| Mammie and Aubrey |
 |
| Her onesie says it all! |
 |
| Her daddy and Aubrey |
 |
| True that! |
 |
| This outfit is SO cute in person! |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home