Thursday, January 27, 2011

boring post

I LOVE to travel. I'm not kidding....I LOVE IT. The feeling of being so far from home, and seeing new things just gets me so excited. The Travel Channel has been my favorite channel since I was 9 years old, and Samantha Brown got her first show on the Travel Channel. Seriously, my obsession is ridiculous. My ultimate dream since I was 9 years old has always been the same- I have always wanted my own travel show just like Samantha Brown. Talk to anyone who has known me that long and they will tell you that. Samantha Brown is seriously so lucky to experience all of the things that she does and I would kill to have her job. That is why I hate when other people get to travel and I don't. No scratch that- I don't hate THAT...I hate the fact that most people waste their travel opportunity by not fully exploring and enjoying their trip. I just feel like they just waste the whole cultural experience of it. I don't know, if it was me, I would be taking in every moment that I possibly could. I know that when I DO get to travel (which is not very often) I am back on my laptop looking at my next possible trip as soon I get home. No joke, Expedia is my favorite website ever...more than facebook! :o haha
One day I WILL get the chance to travel the world. Watch me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home