Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summertime and the living is easy....

Well hello there :)


This summer has been great so far!
Summer started off with my 20th birthday...it's weird to no longer be a teenager. I had to work on my actual birthday but thanks to my wonderful family and friends, my birthday was great! I was surprised by my boyfriend that morning with homemade Pina Colada french toast! I had mentioned that I wanted to try them MONTHS before and he remembered. He is very sweet to me! Then I went to work. :-/ My mother gave me 2 delicious cupcakes from Joe's Farm Grill so I munched on those all day long. When I got home I saw that more awesome people had dropped off delicious treats for me! If there is one thing that my friends and family know about me it is the fact that I LOVE and I mean LOVE junk food! It's the one type of food that I am not picky with. My awesome friend Monique dropped off muddy buddy cookies (two of my favorite things in one) the day before. They were great! I also had donuts, cheesecake, candy and ice cream that day. Needless to say it was a great birthday! haha
The next day I had a small party with some friends. My mom made bbq pulled chicken and surprised me with...wait for it..MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE CAKE POPS! They were so cute! And sooo delicious! Definitely a hit at my party. We ate, talked, swam and just hung out. It was great :)

A few weeks after my birthday, my family and I (and Kent) packed up and left for Ohio. I was so excited to see my hilarious family and introduce Kent to a lot of my family that he hadn't met yet. We went to a Mudhens game, ate at Packos multiple times, went to the Toledo Zoo, went to Cedar Point...and my personal favorite....shopped. A LOT! The Saturday we were there we went to our family reunion and took family pics. Honestly, it was such a fabulous vacation and very much needed!

Yesterday me and Kent celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It feels like we have been dating a lot longer than 3 years though! He is such an amazing guy and I couldn't ask for anyone better :) We went to Chandler mall, ate at Old Spaghetti Factory, and saw Cars 2. Oh and we got Ben and Jerry's ice cream to end the day. It was such a wonderful way to celebrate!

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. We are going to a pancake breakfast at the church tomorrow and then later me and Kent are going to Rawhide to watch the fireworks and see the other little shows and attractions they have there. Thank goodness for Groupons! haha

Summer has been awesome so far! And it's slowing slipping away...

Here are some random pictures of the last few weeks....I'm too lazy to upload a bunch so heres just a few..

My 20th birthday with Kent and Monique!

On the plane to Ohio!

Two of my cousins, Sara and Kayla at the Toledo Zoo

Kent and Kyle at the zoo...being weird

3 year anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home