Wednesday, April 20, 2011

midnight ramblings

My new addiction for the last couple of weeks has been "The O.C." :-)
I know I am wayyy late because it was big back in 2003 when I was like 13 or something like that. But whatever I am completely OBSESSED! I am in the middle of season 2 right now and oh man it's awesome! I am a little mad at a few situations but I know it will all work out. haha.

My 20th birthday is next month...and coming fast. I don't know about this birthday. I have always loved birthdays but turning 20 is kinda sad for me...it marks the end of my teenage years which means I should probably start being more responsible. I feel old and young at the same time? I really really really really really really REALLY want a dog for my birthday but my parents are being mean and won't let me have one. I'm not going to give up though. It is the one and only thing I want (except maybe a trip to Disneyland haha)

Another addiction of mine as of lately (or I guess the last year) is Smart water. Oh man! I can't live without it! I should probably start buying the big 10 packs at Costco because it would be a lot cheaper in the long run considering I buy one every day. Sometimes more than once.

I am currently sick. :( Luckily it is not a horrible cold but it still sucks. Hopefully it will go away soon.

My niece is sleeping downstairs right now. Oh man do I love her! She is the sweetest!

Well I am really really tired and this post is being written with me falling asleep as I type so....til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home