Random thought for you:
Frosted flakes are freaking delicious!
Ok now that that is out of the way....
The month of March was pretty much awesome! I was able to go on a trip to California with Kent and a few friends...and those who know me know that I LOVEEEEEE California and I LOVEEEEEEE Disneyland so that was an amazing trip! Short, but fun nonetheless. We left on a Thursday night at 11 pm (after we were all back from work and all that). Kent drove and I was his copilot. It was so fun! But it is times like this that I feel really old and I'm not even 20 yet! (But I will be next month! *tear* ) Anyway we couldn't check in until 3 PM that afternoon so when we arrived in Anaheim at about 5 am we decided to go to Denny's (or was it Ihop...hmmm?) Then we slept in the hotel parking lot (classy I know). After that it was time for DISNEY! Holy crap was I excited! Me and Kent were really exhausted (especially him) because we had been awake the whole night before driving (and copilot...ing) . I also had to work the day before at 7 am so I had been up since 5 am the previous day. Needless to say, we were tired. Normally when I go to Disney I like to ride the rides like BOOM BOOM BOOM one after the other...but this time that did not happen haha. It was actually more than okay though because me and Kent got to see a lot of shows and attractions we normally wouldn't have made time for. We got fastpasses to see "World of Color!" It was AMAZING! I highly recommend that show! After our day at Disney we were all very excited to go back to the hotel to SLEEP! the next day we headed to Huntington Beach which I can safely say is my favorite beach ever. I love love love it! We went shopping and bought some really cute stuff (The girls bought matching swimsuit shorts and the boys bought board shorts!) I know what you are thinking...we really ARE that lame! haha. After an amazing day at Huntington, we reluctantly packed up and headed home. It was an AMAZING trip.
The next weekend me and Kent headed to Rocky Point for Spring Break with his parents! I love love love going there..especially on Spring Break! It's such a relaxing trip and although it takes me a few days to be able to do so...I get to put all of my stresses from home (mainly school related) aside and just enjoy the beach with some of my most favorite people. While there, I met a little puppy who I FELL IN LOVE WITH! No joke. All I could think about was this puppy and how I wanted to adopt him so bad. I finally gained enough courage to call up my dad and ask him and he said....no. :( I was CRUSHED! I have been wanting a dog so bad and I couldn't help but feel that this dog was SUPPOSED to be mine. I still can't kick that feeling either. If any of you (nonexistant) readers see my dad make sure to make him feel bad about it ok?? Thanks in advance :P
Here are some random pics from the two trips...
 |
| On the tram to Disney!!!! |
 |
| Huntington Beach! :) |
 |
| Rocky Point! |
 |
| Feeding a sea lion in Rocky Point...he almost bit my hand off btw |
 |
| Feeding sea turtles...love those guys! |
 |
| My love posing with a sea lion! |
 |
| The dog that I fell in love with. *sigh* |
 |
| Enjoying dinner at Flavios :) |
Anyway there is a little update about my trips in March. Next trip.....Ohio in June! Woohoo! Although I am currently in the process of trying to persuade some people to go to California again for my birthday in May...haha
3 Comments:
As one of your nonexistent readers, I thought I'd leave a comment :) yay for fun road trips! I love taking road trips with Matt...they're some of the best and memorable times we've had together.
It kinda cracks me up how much you love Disneyland. I guess I'll have to go there someday and see if it's as amazing as you claim it to be.
I'm another one of your nonexistent readers that thinks Disneyland is the BEST!!! :) What a fun trip for you guys! The beach and Rocky point look so fun too! In the picture of Kent with the sea lion, I thought it was a fake plastic one at first! LOL So glad your getting away with Kent to have some fun!
Wow actual readers! haha Aunt Jeanine- Disneyland is my favorite place ever! Jude would love it! (maybe when he is a little older...haha)
Kylee- Both trips were very much needed! I love to get away...especially to Disneyland haha. And that pic of Kent DOES look like it is a plastic sea lion! Hilarious!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home