Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Insanity!!!

Wow it's been a while. A lot has happened (at least it seems like it) but I'll update my blog about that later.

For now I'm going to talk about something different...INSANITY!!!!
For those of you who don't know what "Insanity" is, it's like p90x but more cardio based. It is supposed to be ridiculously insane...hence the name. Anyway it promises you a better body in 60 days. SOunds good right? Wellll I ordered it last Tuesday and it came yesterday! I plan on writing about my day to day experience with this program and documenting it on this blog...complete with pictures! I think it will be cool to look back and see my progress. Anyway, once Kent gets back from teaching Scouts we are going to start..I am pretty excited! Stay tuned for updates!!!

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Camilia said...

I am excited to hear about it so please update your progress! I am going to need something when I return from London!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home