Disney dreamin
Ok. Cheese alert. You've been warned.
A lot of people ask me why I love Disney so much, and why I always want to go to Disneyland. This post is to HOPEFULLY satisfy any questions anyone might have about my love for anything Disney. Of course no post will ever truly give justice to my Disney love but a girl can try right??? Haha ok..here we go...
FIrst off Disney makes me happy. Simple as that. It isn't unusual (actually it's a daily occurrence) for me to get on Youtube and watch Disney videos. I watch Disneyland history videos, point of view ride-throughs, actual Disney movie clips, and basically everything Disney. Some of my favorite youtube videos involve parents surprising their kids with a trip to Disneyland. I think they are so sweet and it just shows you how much Disney is a part of a child's life. I also LOVE Disneyland proposal videos!!!
I love that Disney puts detail in EVERYTHING! Seriously...next time you go to Disneyland just take a look around...at anything,,,and you'll see what I mean. WHen Kent and I go to Disneyland that is one of our favorite parts- looking at the smallest of details that most people pass by. Tickets may be pricey (for those who don't know the tricks of the trade :P ) but I think you get your "money's worth" just because of the little details. No other amusement park on the planet puts THAT much effort into their park.
Disney food. Um I could just end this post right now. Disney food is the BEST! Kent and I usually pick out something we want to try every time we go to Disneyland (even if it is expensive, we justify splurging- I mean, it's Disneyland). One of my favorite things to eat at Disneyland is the Monte Cristo sandwich at the Blue Bayou restaurant. By the way if you ever get the chance to eat there, make reservations to sit RIGHT by the water. I mean RIGHT by the water. Even if you are on the patio, it doesn't give you quite the same experience unless you sit RIGHT by the water. It is worth the wait. Seriously. It is my favorite! I also HAVE to get a corndog (I recommend Corndog Castle in Ca Adventure). They are BIG and sooo good! Last time we went we ate at Plaza Inn and we really loved the mashed potatoes so we definitely recommend those. Make sure to also get some chocolate at the Candy Palace on Main street before you leave...you won't regret it.
That brings me to my next point- I LOVE that Disneyland gives you so many opportunities to start traditions with your family and friends. We have several. One of my favorite traditions is at the end of our day when we are about to leave, we stop in for 2 mini "turtles," and 2 mini truffles to split between me and Kent. We HAVE to do this or our trip isn't complete. We also ALWAYS get a cheesy "kissing" picture in front of the castle- super lame I know, but we do it anyway. We also save the "dark rides" for nighttime because one, the line is shorter, and two, it's just better! Those are just a few of our traditions but you get the point.
I love that Disney is for everyone- and has history. The Disney company and Disneyland itself has been around for years and years which makes it easier for everyone to enjoy Disney no matter their age. Everybody recognizes Disney which is another thing I love. I can't WAIT to share everything Disney with my kids because I love it so much- and I hope they love it just as much as I do! I'm 20 years old yet I still watch Disney movies (as a matter of fact, Disney movies are my favorite genre).
I love that you feel like you are in a completely different world when you are in Disneyland.
I love that there is so much to do- and a lot of shows and things when your feet have "had it."
I love that Disney employees, excuse me, CAST MEMBERS, are so nice and friendly. They truly do make my day so much better.
I love that Disneyland is so close to me and I can go when I want...haha usually.
I really do love the Disney company- especially Disneyland. I wish I could live there!
I'm really tired of typing sooo this is where it ends. Peace!
I

1 Comments:
Take me with you...........
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home