Insanity Day 1
Well we finished the first DVD which was a "Fit Test." Just like the name, it was INSANE! Honestly, I didn't think I was going to be able to finish the DVD so me and Kent cheated a little bit and paused the dvd for a few minutes longer before moving onto the next exercise. We both felt like throwing up and Kent actually did! I think it had a lot to do with the fact that yesterday we didn't eat so well because we hadn't officially started our "Insanity Diet." So, the heavy burgers and shakes we had for lunch probably didn't agree with what we were doing. We started the diet today though so hopefully things will be a lot better. Anyway, the guy, Shaun T, was very motivating which helped a lot. He tells you to "Dig Deeper," which usually motivated me to get a least one more exercise done. I'm in a little bit of pain today but it's more uncomfortable than anything. I think tonight is pliometrics (sp?) so I know we are going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow!
In case that you all care what we've been eating:
Today for breakfast we had:
"PROATMEAL"
2/3 cup cooked Oatmeal
1 scoop of protein powder (we chose chocolate flavored)
1/2 cup of freash or frozen berries (I chopped up fresh strawberries)
1-1/2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts (I didn't add these but I imagine it wouldn't taste bad)
Splash (1/4 cup) of skim, almond, rice, or soy milk
Combine ingredients.
Nutrition Breakdown:
307 calories
26 grams of protein
34 grams of carbohydrates
9 grams fat
9 grams fiber
It didn't taste too bad. A little bland but maybe adding the almonds would have helped. I would eat it again however.
I'll update this post with lunch and dinner later
Now for pictures. I honestly don't know why I'm posting these it's just going to embarrass me. I just want to be able to look back and see progress!
I'm not going to post all of my "stats" (mostly because they are sitting at Kent's house) but I WILL post my weight progress.
Starting weight: 112 pounds. Yikes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home