Saturday, March 24, 2012

buh buh boringggggg

Life has been...going.

Mostly good with a few little speed bumps here and there.

We went on our usual spring break trip to Rocky Point last week. It was so relaxing and much needed! I guess we did a little too much relaxing because the only picture I took was of a weird looking mannequin at a store there. haha Oh well.

Unfortunately (and very recently) Kent and I became unemployed so we are both trying to find work. Were hoping Kent can find a massage therapist position but he is having a lot of trouble because most places prefer to hire women...so we keep prayin. He's looked into security positions as well. As for me, I'm looking around at receptionist/admin type of positions so if you know of anything, I'd love to know about it!


It's official...I am addicted to the gym...way worse things to be addicted to though, right?? haha

I just purchased my "supplies" to start extreme couponing and I am actually really excited! Can't wait to learn the tricks of the trade and save some MONAYYYY!


This is random but I wanted to share this video that my friend Rebecca posted on another friend, Morgan's wall. I cry when I watch this I love it so much.

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2012 at 2:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST VIDEO EVER

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home