Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top Ten. Days 1-3

Since it's July, I'm going to write a blog post everyday that involves a "Top Ten list of 10" of some kind. Since it is the third of the month already, I am going to do 3 lists in this one post. Top Ten Favorite Things that I Own: (they aren't in any particular order) 1. my iPhone. 2. my macbook. 3. my ENORMOUS makeup inventory 4. my bed. 5. my baby blanket (that seriously SERIOUSLY looks like a ripped up poncho with NO batting left) 6. my UGGS. I'll take comfort over cute any day haha 7. my passport (I like knowing that I could potentially leave whenever I want to) 8. MY BOOKS. I need these. NEED. 9. my "Perfect TeaMaker." 10. my face wash/clarisonic. I'm serious. Top Ten Eleven Favorite Foods: (Once again, no particular order) 1. root beer 2. tea 3. tacos 4. pizza 5. mashed potatoes. 6. pupusas. 7. goldfish. (however, I'm currently boycotting pepperidge farms. I'll post about that later). 8. CHOCOLATE. 9. pina colada. (I don't drink alcohol, so virgin.) 10. chocolate chip cookies. 11. ICE CREAM. Top Ten Placea I Have Traveled To: No Particular Order. 1. St. Andrews, Scotland. 2. Edinburgh, Scotland. 3. London, England. 4. Disneyland. 5. Chicago, Illinois. 6. Glamis Castle (Scotland). 7. Huntington Beach, CA. 8. Ohio (The whole state. It rocks.) 9. Cedar Point 10. Mexico I lok forward to traveling a lot more, and changing up this list a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home