I was told to blog, so blog I shall. Life is pretty uneventful. I wake up. Walk downstairs. Go to work. Work. Take a nap. Homework. See Kent for about 30 minutes. Go to sleep. Wake up and do it all over again... No I can't really complain butttt it's routines like this that really make me want to get out of here and travel. My number one passion since I was a little girl. I'm only young once.... I had a meeting for starting the professional program in the fall. Student teaching will be here before I know it and actually I'm pretty happy about that. It basically means I'm THAT much closer to graduating! Yes, the end IS in sight! Someone please take me away from my "life" and travel with me. Much obliged. Til next time! Megan
Livin the life! :D
Megan Courtney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home